MACHVISION aims to cultivate all-round talents. Employees are trained to be exceptional, independent, and management-capable.
Training programs are divided into 3 categories:
1. General education: Management skills, corporate culture, concepts of family, etc.
2. Professional courses: Internal professional training and external skills training.
3. Succession planning: Concepts and KPIs are passed down by department heads to employees.
General education seminars in 2020:
1. June 12, 2020, Go! Feed My Sheep by Chou, Tien-Cheng.
2. December 30, 2020, Ten Years of Life in Africa by Lien, Chia-En
3. Other general education sessions:
a. March 6, 2020 Factory safety and health training
b. March 26, 2020 Cybersecurity at remote work: the balance between epidemic prevention and business operations
c. November 10, 2020 Emergency drills and self-defense group tasks
d. December 14, 2020 Safety is priceless: workplace safety training
Instruction on Healthy Gymnastics